function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
JohnR Llewellyn ACSJohnR Llewellyn ACS 

Create a Satisfaction Survey Add a Screen to Request Participation Error - Need Help

If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: XBOLKBAM

Thanks!
Best Answer chosen by JohnR Llewellyn ACS
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please compare your work with below screenshots which worked for me.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

If you have done the same thing and getting this error, I would suggest you clear your browser cookies and cache and then try to log out and log in again then check challenge. 

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please compare your work with below screenshots which worked for me.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

If you have done the same thing and getting this error, I would suggest you clear your browser cookies and cache and then try to log out and log in again then check challenge. 

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
JohnR Llewellyn ACSJohnR Llewellyn ACS
Thanks, I forgot to link.
Student AdminStudent Admin
Hi,

I am unable to validate this challenge too as the system does not allow me to use same NAME and UNIQUE NAME fields . I think that there is a technical issue with this challenge since technically we cannot have same NAME and UNIQUE NAME. I log in and log out but it still does not work.Cannot use same NAME and UNIQUE NAME
Steve BilgramSteve Bilgram
I am having the same error.  It doesn't let you save the Decision because of the unique name.  If I rename it, it works, but the Trailhead exerise doesn't accept this so I can't move on.
Chetan KapaniaChetan Kapania
User-added image

Getting this error message while trying to complete Trailhead project. Kindly assist.