function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Julia S. DoctoroffJulia S. Doctoroff 

Build an Account Reassignment Wizard Trailhead Error

User-added image

I'm getting this error (above) on this step: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/project/flow_reassign/flow_reassign_confirm : 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Screen element 'Confirmation' isn't properly configured. Check the instructions.

My screen is configured correctly as far as I can tell: 

User-added image

My overall flow looks like this: 
User-added image

Can anyone spot an error or is this a Trailhead bug? 
Best Answer chosen by Julia S. Doctoroff
The unique name was correct. I think the issue was that there were 2 flows in the developer org. I deleted one and then it worked. very weird! 

All Answers

Blanche AngleaBlanche Anglea
What unique name did you use in the field settings?
The unique name was correct. I think the issue was that there were 2 flows in the developer org. I deleted one and then it worked. very weird! 
This was selected as the best answer
Galina Mazuryk 3Galina Mazuryk 3
I have an error message in the second challenge that I cannot validate.  I checked multiple times and started new, but an error message is the same though User2 & User3 were copied from the User1.
User-added image
SatsunSatsun
Hi Julia,

I am experiencing below error while adding a page to app in the Lightening experience tab

"We had trouble processing the request. We've reported the problem to Customer Support with error ID: -406461702"

"We had trouble processing the request. We've reported the problem to Customer Support with error ID: -406461702"

Could you please help with your expertise on this?

Thanks,
Satish

Satish---I didn't encounter that error, so I'm not sure. Might be worth it to log a case with support? 

@Blanche and @Galina -- I'm not sure which sandbox/hands-on org I did this in, so I can't verify. Hope you were both able to solve this and sorry for my super delayed response. I find with these types of ones, starting with a fresh environment is helpful, but it's tedious to start over. :(