function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lawrence MishkinLawrence Mishkin 

Trouble with 2nd challenge -Learn CRM Essentials CRM Basics Navigating and Personalizing Salesforce

- I believe that I am properly doing this challenge: Make the Open Activities related list the first one you see on account record detail pages.  But I keep getting this error message on the challenge :Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The "Open Activities" related list does not appear to the first one on the Account record details page.  
  • Can someone please give me a detailed step by step navigation to complete this task so that I can see what I am doing wrong? The open opportunities is the first tab under account details, so I am not at all sure if I am doing this wrong or if it is a glitch...
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi, 

1.Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done your work in the trailhead.To do this click on" launch your hands on org" and select the DE org or trailhead playground where you have your work and then check challenge.

OR
Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

2.Check the spelling of the Account you created I would suggest you copy paste the names. 

Please refer below screenshot and compare your work.

User-added image

Hope this helps you!

If this helps you, please mark it as solved.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

Salesforce AnswersSalesforce Answers
This video shows how to complete the challenge > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUUmGd6jSfY