function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ranjan Kumar JhaRanjan Kumar Jha 

attaching emails from Outllook to Notes and Attachment section

I wonder if there was any App Exchange Product available which can help me in dragging and dropping emails from Outlook to NOtes and attachment . I have checked Drag and Drop Product but there is security concerns with product as from that we can send mails to any other site apart from SFDC .
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ranjan,

If you want to drag and drop attachments from outlook to notes and attachments CAZOOMI is the best option you have under the belt.

Cazoomi: Quickly add case logs, contracts, legal docs, marketing collateral and more against any standard or custom object via Cazoomi Drag, Drop, and Upload for Salesforce.

For more information, please check with below link from app exchange. Please mark this as solved if the information helps.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.
Thanks Nagendra . 

I hope , there will not be any security concerns which means mails cannot be attached to any other site? Secondly is it free or paid one ? 
Hi Ranjan,

Yes, you are right there are no security concerns with this application and this is absolutely a free application not paid one.

May I request you to please mark this as solved so that others can get benefited out of it who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra.
Thanks Nagendra. Give me some time , let me test and mark it as best .
ranjan jha 16ranjan jha 16
Hi Nagendra,

Is there any plugin which can directly upload mails from outlook to Salesforce . It is not allowing me to directly move mails from Outlook to attachment . 
Hi Ranjan,,

Please try this once and let me know if this helps. Best Regards,
Nagendra.
ranjan jha 16ranjan jha 16
That is fine . Thank you very much for your help. But they Use Outlook 2010 , they are looking for some plugin which can do something similar .