function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gérard CHARRAGérard CHARRA 

issue with https://trailhead.salesforce.com/sales_admin_optimize_salesforce_for_selling/sales_admin_optimize_for_selling_unit_1

In the Spring 2017 release, "Sales Paths" are renamed "Paths", so I guess this is why the challenge does not pass with the following message:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The sales path should not be published.

I did activate the path as required in the challenge.

Please can you confirm and update the challenge, or else tell me where I am wrong?
Best Answer chosen by Gérard CHARRA
DixitDixit
Well, I have just created one in a spring '17 sandbox (the one with the rainbow), in the "Path" option.

And in the 3rd step it says:

Step 3: Set the Status and Save
Set the status of your path. If you aren’t ready to make this path available now, you can still save it and activate it later.
Active
Inactive

So, for the error you are getting, i would use "inactive". I can't check the challenge because the instance is not mine and I can't activate the lockerService and my developer edition still has de Winter '17

All Answers

DixitDixit
Draft a sales path for opportunities you can later refine and publish.

Save and publish your work later.

Do not make it publish.
You might not have noticed it but Sales Paths no longer exist in Spring 2017 release.
DixitDixit
Well, I have just created one in a spring '17 sandbox (the one with the rainbow), in the "Path" option.

And in the 3rd step it says:

Step 3: Set the Status and Save
Set the status of your path. If you aren’t ready to make this path available now, you can still save it and activate it later.
Active
Inactive

So, for the error you are getting, i would use "inactive". I can't check the challenge because the instance is not mine and I can't activate the lockerService and my developer edition still has de Winter '17
This was selected as the best answer
You are right, an Inactive Path would pass the challenge, thanks for your help !
DixitDixit
No problem, glad it helped.