function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jenny Chen 34Jenny Chen 34 

Work a Lead in the Lead Workspace Trailhead Error

In "sales path and workspace" module, I have tried two Orgs and all got below error.  I did all the requirements. Not sure how to solve this. Thanks 

User-added image
Adeline MooreAdeline Moore
I Just completed this one. I Started by creating the lead for Shelley Major assigned to Major Components Inc
Then I went into the lead record and created the Task and the Event, then changed the Srtatus of the first Stage complete.

Can you send me a screen shot of the open lead of Shelley?

Jenny Chen 34Jenny Chen 34
User-added image

User-added image

Hi Adeline,

Here are the screenshots. I created a lead name: Shelly Major and company name is: Major Corporation, Inc. Then I did the other steps as required. From your reply, what do you mean: you assigned the lead to Major Corporation? The lead owner is myself. Pls kindly advise. Thanks 
Jenny I only see one difference betwwen your screens and mine. My Solar Webinar is under past activity and my Task to send marketing materials
is under next steps area. My Task is not marked as complete it is marked as not started. My solar webinar event is listed to start and stop in Sept of this year. Other than that I see no difference. Please let me now if I helped:)

User-added image
User-added image
Mickael RaoulMickael Raoul
@Jenny 

You are missing a "." at the end of the company 
Emmanuel SylligardakisEmmanuel Sylligardakis

In tabs i see only 

Log a call, New Task and Email, how can i add the event tab?

I tried through lead layout but..