function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mark Tough 01Mark Tough 01 

Having problems with Reports & Dashboards Super Badge Question 6.

HI,

I get the following error and I know I've created these Public Groups more than once.

There could be an issue as I started this Badge two months ago and was stuck or should I say Trailhead was stuck on Question 3 not recognising my Dev Org. Miraculously it came back to life last week but now this! Frustrating!

User-added image
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Mark,

Sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

I solved the problem by creating two of the same Lightning Hobbies by Contact report and placing one in the Executive Reports folder and one in the General Reports folder. I am surprised this is not a common issue as the business requirements section says to place the report in the General Reports folder. 

May I suggest you please give a try by attempting the same which should probably resolve the issue.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.

Mark Tough 01Mark Tough 01
Hi Nagendra, Thanks for your speedy reply - unfortunately I've followed your steps and this hasn't solved the problem. It's a strange one as the Public Groups are obviously there and I believe all the other steps are in place as well. Hopefully someone will have another suggestion -otherwise it's that or a new org and a re-build :( Regards Mark Regards Mark Tough Phone: 0415 22 44 56 Email: marktough01@gmail.com