function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rebecca HRebecca H 

cannot access trailhead org having followed module instruction to change "My Domain"

I am really stuck. I was having a revision / Salesforce Training day and followed a trailhead instruction to change My Domain. Instead of having a Playfulbear as my linked org I changed the name as instructed. I am now unable to log into it! I try to complete a trailhead challenge and my linked Org is now inaccessible. Please help.
Rahul_kumar123Rahul_kumar123
Hi Rebecca,

It seems you have enabled the domain to the Trailhead Playground Org. Please login Trailhead from page top right using your dev org credentials, choose any challenge module and click on Launch your hands-on Org and select your playground. It will directly connect with  The domain which you have created check the URL.

I hope it will be helpful.

Please mark it as best Answer if it resolved.

Best Regards
RahulKumar
Alexx StehmanAlexx Stehman
I have this same problem, and this solution did not work for me.  It is still trying to go to playful-badger-364598-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com

Alexx StehmanAlexx Stehman
Note, I log into Trailheads using Google+ account, not SFDC.

Nancy EverestNancy Everest
Same problem here. I cannot log in with either the old or new domain name. Forgot password doesn't send me an email.
Nele DepraetereNele Depraetere
I am also facing this issue
Rebecca HRebecca H
I have since discovered this might be to do with not being able to change mydomain in a trailhead playground. I created a separate developer account and could then do the my domain challenge.
Nicolas Pereira De OliveiraNicolas Pereira De Oliveira
Same issue. I followed the instructions and changed my domain name, I can reconnect with this new domain but all my previous work done under the previous domain is no more available or has been erased.