function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rahul Maila 5Rahul Maila 5 

Survey, design. I have designed a Survey with 'Rating' and 'Comments' using a flow and embedded that flow in VF Page. Called that VF page from Force.com Site. In an html template I have called the site through href. Like I have created Rating 0 to 10

Linked each rating to this site i have created. Everything works fine, but my Manager wants this :
When Customer clicks say Rating 8 in his email (this redirects to survey page) that value 8 has to reflect in the Site Rating (there are Radio buttons 0 to through 10 in the site).
Any ideas how I can make the clicked rating in the Email reflect on Site Rating? Please Help 
Harish M 8Harish M 8
i cant say exact logic because i dont know your requirement and existing things...
but i can say a flow

--> send a mail to user with HTML email body with Radio buttons , give 0-10 values to those radio buttons and design it in HTML email body
--> create a email service (setup-->email services) then u will get a string (Test it by using by sending a mail)
--> use it in setReplyTo('string after creating email service') in that email method
-->when user click on reply after Rating
--> your org will get that as a resonse
--> get that response, get that radio value and use it 

ask me if you have any queries