function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LeighAnn GrahamLeighAnn Graham 

Create a Satisfaction Survey: Implement the Flow with a Web Tab Challenge Issue

I am at the end of the Implement the Flow with a Web Tab unit, but I am unable to finish it as I cannot configure the tab to display surveys. The instructions say to enter and select Tabs from the quick find box and then to click New in the Custom Object Related list, but that list is not appearing for me. The only tabs that are appearing are Custom Object, Web, Visualforce, Lightning component, and Lightning Page.

I tried configuring the tab under Custom Objects, but I can't select Customer Satisfaction Surveys as the object. Please help!!
Rita LeverettRita Leverett
Each one of those tabs is a Related List. Try using Web Tab instead of Custom Object.
jordi navas 5jordi navas 5
Same here! Not working at all. Was someone able to find where the issue is?
jordi navas 5jordi navas 5
Hi,

Let's see if this is the same that happened to yo.
I saw that the tab had te wrong API name. Correct one is: Survey_Customers_webtab

Hope this helps!
Chris DuarteChris Duarte
The steps to create the custom tab for Customer Satisfaction Surveys are actually in the first unit. I'm not sure why they're listed again the fifth unit, but I'll get that revised.

1. Go to Setup | Build | Create | Tabs and look under Custom Object Tabs
2. Make sure you already have a custom tab set up for Customer Satisfaction Surveys.

That's the reason, LeighAnn, that you can't select the object. It's that you already have the tab for that object created. Again, I'll get those instructions out of the fifth unit; they shouldn't be there in the first place.

The likely culprit for your issue is what jordi mentioned. It's the other tab -- the web tab. 

1. Go to Setup | Build | Create | Tabs and look under Web Tabs.
2. Click Edit next to Survey Customers.
3. Click Next. 
4. Under Tab Name, paste in Survey_Customers_webtab
5. Click Next, then click Save.

I'll log feedback on the web tab issue to make that more explicit.