function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KMK91KMK91 

Reset security token

I have my Reset security token, but i didn't get any security token and i have checked in login ip ranges  we are not given IP Login ranges in unlimited edition?

Thanks
KMK
Rahul_kumar123Rahul_kumar123
Hi KMK91,
Salesforce help document is provided for Missing Reset Security Token Please refer the below document for reference.
I hope it will be helpful.

Best Regards
RahulKumar
Rahul_kumar123Rahul_kumar123
Hi Kmk91,
  • If your admin assigned you the “Two-Factor Authentication for API Logins” permission, use the code generated by an authenticator app, such as Salesforce Authenticator, for the security token value.
  • From your personal settings, enter Reset in the Quick Find box, then select Reset My Security Token.
  • Click Reset Security Token. The new security token is sent to the email address in your Salesforce personal settings.
  • A new security token is emailed to you when you reset your password. Or you can reset your token separately.
 Please refer the below link for further reference. I hope it will be helpful.

BestRegards,
RahulKumar.
KMK91KMK91
I have tried above all scenarios but I did not security token?

Thanks
KMK
Carlos SiqueiraCarlos Siqueira
This is an old DE org that I used for the Wave badge and now I had to change the password. I received the new token but don't know where to enter/use it. When I try to login using the new password, it does not let me. How/where  can I disable this requirement?
Thanks