function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dave Moffatt 32Dave Moffatt 32 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could find a Survey record for 'Madison Rigsby' with the correct field values. Check the instructions for testing the flow.

Attempting to complete Trailhead for building a flow (Customer Satisfaction Survey).  I get the error message above when attempting to verify I have done the exercise correctly. I have done everything correctly and verified everything (the record does exist with correct field values) but still keep getting this error message, which is strangely worded ("Could find a Survey...) not ("Could NOT find a Survey...").  Any help/suggestions appreciated.  

Ken White CAKen White CA
Having the same problem, Dave. Any answers on your end?
Dave Moffatt 32Dave Moffatt 32
No Ken, sorry, no progress, and I temporarily set that project aside since then. Hope you have luck elsewhere. Dave
Matt Tyszkiewicz 8Matt Tyszkiewicz 8
Same issue on this end. Have created a new org and records are definitely there. Will have to park this one too.
Chara Paschalidi 2Chara Paschalidi 2
Hi guys!
Sometimes the most simple things create problems in taking trailhead challenges. Have you checked if you spelled the name of the survey customer or the comment correctly? In my case a "dot" created the issue. Make sure you just copy paste any text in the challenge.
RAVITEJA C 9RAVITEJA C 9
Hai All
Just said in this content means "Not at this time." But we are assummed in "Not at this time" means we are mistaken on 'dot' so just remove dot of this comment then try to Challenge.
Thanks&Regards
Raviteja 
Dan Goldman 2026Dan Goldman 2026
It was the period at the end of "Not at this time." Just remove it and it works.
SFDC_biSFDC_bi
@Dan Goldman 2026. You rocked it.... 
Fabio LimaFabio Lima

Yes, @RAVITEJA C 9.

I just removed the "dot" and work it. Thank you.

RAVITEJA C 9RAVITEJA C 9
Nice work Fabio Lima
Regards
Raviteja
MicaiahFMicaiahF
THANK YOU!  Removing the [dot] worked for me too!