function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Christian PajotChristian Pajot 

Error verifying challenge - customer survey project

Trying to verify the "add screen for thanking the customer" step (where you complete the flow) and now getting an error when trying to verify it.  Here is what I did based on the different post I have seen:
  • Closed all of the browser windows (even rebooted the laptop for good measure)
  • Cleared cache on Chrome
  • Tested on Chrome incognito screen
  • Tested on Firefox
I developed this on a new Trailhead Playground environment, so no other projects have been created yet on it.
I keep on getting the same error:
"Challenge not yet complete:  here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge.  Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org.  We recommend using a new Developer Edition to check this challenge.  If you are using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error ID: AFYIRYKX"

User-added image

Any help would be greeatly appreciated!  Thanks
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Christian,

Firstly sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

No wonder none of the troubleshooting steps worked for you because the above error can also be raised if there is something which has not been implemented properly as suggested in the trailhead module.

If you are sure that you have followed everything correct may I suggest you please give a try by attempting the same module in another developer org.

Still, if the problem persists please let us know so that we can notify the same to the concerned team.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Nagendra.