function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Chris Jones 76Chris Jones 76 

Suggestion box app is not available in our system

Hi there, 

I have just finished the Suggestion Box App project. It was very useful, however I am now dismayed to find that the app I have created is not actually there on our SF system? There is no trace of the object, the processes or the reports. 

I completed the project through the 'Launch Hands-on org'. Is this not reflected in our system? Is there a way to copy it over if not, without having to repeat the whole process? 

Thank you.
Best Answer chosen by Chris Jones 76
Rahul_kumar123Rahul_kumar123
Hi Chris,

The form "Launch Hands-On Org You" if you select the Developer org them all the metadata (Configuration, Apex classes, visual force pages, Admin ) related to that particular trailhead module All details will be stored in Developer org.

I hope it will be helpful

Please mark it as Best Answer if it resolved the issue.

BestRegards
RahulKumar

All Answers

Hi Chris,     I hope above information is informative.

BestRegards
RahulKumar
Chris Jones 76Chris Jones 76
Thank you Rahul. 

That makes sense and I suspect I may have gone down the trailhead playground route. Just to confirm, if next time I select Developer Org, I will be able to copy the result across into our live system? 

Thanks. 
Hi Chris,

The form "Launch Hands-On Org You" if you select the Developer org them all the metadata (Configuration, Apex classes, visual force pages, Admin ) related to that particular trailhead module All details will be stored in Developer org.

I hope it will be helpful

Please mark it as Best Answer if it resolved the issue.

BestRegards
RahulKumar

This was selected as the best answer