function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KoolABKoolAB 

Do some processing on Lightning Quick Action Cancel button

I have created a lightning component and a lightning quick action on Account object. When I go to Account details view I can see the new button corresponding to lightning quick action.
When I hit the new button, I can see that there is a Cancel button added by default by Salesforce.com. My Lightning component works fine but I want to do some processing when user hits the Cancel button which is provided by Standard Salesforce.com. How can I achieve this and how can i find out if a Cancel button provided by Standard salesforce is being hit or not
Erik HeibergErik Heiberg
You could roll with the force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader interface instead, which would retract the default page header and footer(cancel button), and give you the ability to put a custom Cancel lightning:button your own page footer. Set that button click action to do some processing in your javascript, and just end that javascript method with the default cancel bahavior, likely "$A.get("e.force:closeQuickAction").fire();"
ramesh k 29ramesh k 29
Hi team,

account record detail page i created one activity when i add only save button visible how can i add cancel button there  please find screen shot  and help out the same.

User-added image