function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Corey NeilsonCorey Neilson 

The Battle Station custom object does not contain the correct set of custom fields. Tip: check for typos in the field names

Would someone please look this over and tell me what exactly I'm missing here.  Trailhead could be 100% correct in assuming I fat fingered an object's name, but if I did, I can't see it. 

I'm receving this error.
User-added image
These are the required fields
User-added image

Battle Station Custom Object
User-added image
Resource Custom Object
User-added image
Supplies Custom Object
User-added image
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
Hi corey,

I have found an error in your battle object you have not created crew members custom field and in your resource object instead of battle station name you have to map accordingly like below screen shot from the module.

User-added image

let me know if this helps you.

Please switch to classic and verify it would be easy to solve the issue.

Thanks !

Thanks for the helps, Lokesh, but I'm still failing the lesson.

"Crew Members" was not a specified step in Trailhead, so I'm not sure I've created it correctly, please have a look. User-added image

Current Schema 

User-added image
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
HI Corey,

Looks fine but where is your relationship is not appearing in the schema can you please check why? and try the challenge once again and paste the error on the same thread.

Thanks !

I'm still receiving the same error that I was inititally. Relationships in schema are shown below. Thanks again!

User-added image

Veena GopalVeena Gopal
Hello friends, i am getting error in the next step and i have not typed anything just did copy paste from the trailhead module. Please tell me how i can get thro this error.getting error for supply custom object
Veena GopalVeena Gopal
hi. i solved it myself somehow. i deleted the object and created it again. but when i created it again especially the field mdr, it automatically gave child relationship as supplies. i changed it to supply and finished it. after which the verify did not give any error.
Robert CrianeRobert Criane
I can't complete this exercises. Even if it's functioning correctly with a correct spelling please help! 

Build the Object Model
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The Battle Station custom object does not contain the correct set of custom fields. Tip: check for typos in the field names.

Add Business Logic
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An insert of a Battle Station record failed. Make sure all of the fields are configured correctly.

Praseeda Menon 11Praseeda Menon 11
I still get the error eventhough i made all the fields as visible.
The Session custom object either does not exist, does not contain the correct set of custom fields or the field types are incorrect. Please also check for typos in the object and field names.