function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Eric HoleEric Hole 

Once you set up a free developer account how do you access salesforce?

I have a free developer account and started a Udacity course to use Salesforce; however logging into developer.salesforce.com doesn't show me the Salesforce application.  How do I start this to work on building an app?
Thanks

shawn Quinnshawn Quinn
Hey Eric,

Go to https://developer.salesforce.com/.  From here, click the Login at the upper right of your screen and fill it out.  You will then come to the salesforce Developer page:  From here, you will again go to the upper left part of your screen and click the box with your name/login information.  Once you click this, you will see a drop-down box....page down to the "My Developer Account." You should be good to go.  
Eric HoleEric Hole
Shawn,

Thanks. Upon first signing up I did get this screen, but could never get back and the My Developer Accountoul would not let me login.  I changed my password and followed your steps - and was pleasently brought to the Sales Force app.  I'll play around from here.  Thanks again for the help.
Anilkumar KotaAnilkumar Kota
Eric HoleEric Hole
Anilkumar,

Thank you for the link.
Anilkumar KotaAnilkumar Kota
Hi Eric ,

Hope your problem got solved . Please mark as solved/best answer so that it will help to others developers.