function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Smriti Rajkarnikar 10Smriti Rajkarnikar 10 

Hi I am stuck on this and till now I have tried every solution that I found here but still I am getting this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An update to an account record failed to update the mailing address fields of all child contact records. Make sure that the process is correct and that it is activated.
Create a process to update child record when the parent is updated.
You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:
react-text: 32 /react-text
Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.
NOTE: You may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Contacts object (created from a previous challenge) in order to complete this challenge.
react-text: 37 /react-text
Check challenge
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Smriti, I hope it will be helpful.

BestRegards
RahulKumar

Elias Sanchez in NOVAElias Sanchez in NOVA
Same here... stuck and unable to get pass this! Have done every tip here mentioned. The process works fine when I go into an account record and then check the contact. Have tried with several records and it works as the trailhead (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/business_process_automation/units/process_builder)  exercise ask... I don't get it. It's SO frustrating :( 
Elias Sanchez in NOVAElias Sanchez in NOVA
Found what was wrong with my process... I missed adding the country shipping field! Once I did and tried again I was able to pass this Trailhead lesson!