function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ramssf70Ramssf70 

If i buy one salesforce license in enterprise edition ,how many users can i assign that license?

Hi All,
I am  confusing with salesforce license.if i buy one salesforce license in enter prise edition,how many can i assign that License?
Best Answer chosen by Ramssf70
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ramss,

A user license determines the baseline of features that the user can access. Every user must have exactly one user license. You assign user permissions for data access through a profile and optionally one or more permission sets.

Salesforce offers these license types.
  • Standard User Licenses
  • Chatter User Licenses
  • Communities User Licenses
  • Service Cloud Portal User Licenses
  • Sites and Site.com User Licenses
  • Authenticated Website User Licenses
For more information please check with below links which might help you with the above requirement. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if the information helps so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ramss,

A user license determines the baseline of features that the user can access. Every user must have exactly one user license. You assign user permissions for data access through a profile and optionally one or more permission sets.

Salesforce offers these license types.
  • Standard User Licenses
  • Chatter User Licenses
  • Communities User Licenses
  • Service Cloud Portal User Licenses
  • Sites and Site.com User Licenses
  • Authenticated Website User Licenses
For more information please check with below links which might help you with the above requirement. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if the information helps so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.
This was selected as the best answer
Ramssf70Ramssf70
Hi Nagendra  ,

Thanks for your reply.
What are the factors do we need to consider while purchasing salesforce license?