function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Poonam DeshpandePoonam Deshpande 

The 'Trailhead_Data_Manager' app was not found.

I had to create a Developer Edition Org under a different username for Wave Analytics as I was informed while filling out the form that I could not use the existing username. I have been able to complete all the functionality using the Developer Edition Org. Except I cannot complete Hands-on-Challenge. My 'network salesforce' username where i am taking Trailheads does not recognize the username used for Developer Edition Org. I get below message. Please let me know how can I reconcile this issue. Thank you.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Trailhead_Data_Manager' app was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure the wave enabled org is setup correctly.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Poonam,

Sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

May I suggest you please check with step number 11-12 from the below link and connect appropriate developer instance with trailhead so that you can validate the module successfully. Still, if the issue persists may I request you to please post the screenshots of what you have so that we can look into it and do the needful accordingly.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.
Ann AllenAnn Allen
I went through steps of signing up for developer edition but the link given is opening in internet explorer and I'm doing trailhead in Chrome, does that matter?

Ann AllenAnn Allen
never mind needed to sign in with the new user name - for the developer.