function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC developer999SFDC developer999 

how to post a question

Hi,
  Please give me steps to post a question in developer.salesforce.com after login in.
  I have had hard time to find a button: "Post a question", sometimes it does not come up.

Thanks
​tina
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
HI SFDC,

Please follow the below screen shot.

keep writing the question and then press enter you will get window like below.

User-added image

Thanks,
Lokesh
SUSHEELA KUCHIMANCHISUSHEELA KUCHIMANCHI
Thanks it worked
Christopher Jones 48Christopher Jones 48
Hello, I can't locate the Post a question button myself... Can someone please assist?
pandi GSpandi GS
Where i can type the question can you please provide stps?
Vamsi KrishVamsi Krish
Hi where should I need to type the question please help
pratyusha alapati 4pratyusha alapati 4
I am planning to learn Salesforce from beginning.I don’t have any experience in Java and currently working as lotus notes developer. Can some one please suggest if it is easy to move to Salesforce with out prior experience in Java? 
FLIPKART SADHUFLIPKART SADHU
Hai pratyusha alapati;
      In salesforce we are useing littele bit java and java sript but you asking how to move salesforce with out prior experience in java
some times its possible as per my knowledge please learn salesforce develope and adimit part.You  can learn easily and fastly in few topices it is 
related in java ,so finally my suggesion is please join and learn salesforce.
Priya Verma 23Priya Verma 23
how to convert decimal number to words 
Hema SattiHema Satti
Hi I can create a lead Stage piclist field.i have requirement on following.
Update lead stage to “Contacted” picklist when the first Sales Activity (Event or Task) is recorded.
can any one help me
Jayshree Kothavade 5Jayshree Kothavade 5
how can i post the question related to trailhead.please share the steps.
Madhumita Singh 5Madhumita Singh 5
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, We can't save this record because the “Automate Opportunity” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. This error occurred when the flow tried to create records: FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: Assigned To ID: id value of incorrect type: 0015j00000W8ke8AAB. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 385680990-350598 (157788690)ook up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide. Error ID: 385680990-350598 (157788690): []

kindly help mw with this error ......(automate opportunity-"process automation superbadge"

Abhishek Kumar 965Abhishek Kumar 965
<aura:component implements="force:appHostable,flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes,flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId" 
                access="global" 
                controller="AptitudeQuestion">
    <aura:attribute name="questions" type="Aptitude_Question__c[]"/>    
     <aura:attribute name="selectedOption" type="String"/>   
    <aura:handler  name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.getRecords}" />

<div class="slds-p-around_-small"> 
        <aura:iteration items="{!v.questions}" var="item">

<ui:outputRichText aura:id="outputRT" value="{!item.Question__c}"  />    

<lightning:input type="radio" aura:id="input1id" name="input1" label="{!item.Option_1__c}" onchange="{!c.handleRadioClick}"/>
            <lightning:input type="radio" aura:id="input2id" name="input2" label="{!item.Option_2__c}" onchange="{!c.handleRadioClick}"/>
            <lightning:input type="radio" aura:id="input3id" name="input3" label="{!item.Option_3__c}" onchange="{!c.handleRadioClick}"/>
            <lightning:input type="radio" aura:id="input4id" name="input4" label="{!item.Option_4__c}" onchange="{!c.handleRadioClick}"/>

<!-- <input type="radio" id="{!item}" label="Option 1" value="options"  onclick="{!c.checkSelect}"  /> -->

</aura:iteration>
    </div>
</aura:component>

this is my code for Aptitude question which needs to be select only one option 
how can i give it a single select in lightning input tag only

any solutions pls
Kirti RahangdaleKirti Rahangdale
Find the first 2 contacts with the highest salary and update the name in a custom field
separated by “,”.
a. Create a new custom text field on account named “Top Salary Contacts”.
b. Create a custom number type field on contact with 2 decimal places named
“Salary” in contact.