function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MeighanSFMeighanSF 

Trailhead Error: Wave Selectors & Filters Sales Performance Product Family

I am working on the "Add Selectors That Allow Users to Filter the Dashboard Results" Wave module in Trailhead, and the challenge is "
You already created list widgets for opportunity owner and stage, but being able to filter by product family can help your sales team focus on the sales for each product line. Create a third list widget for product family in the Sales Performance dashboard. Update the widget title, then save the dashboard.

Dashboard: Sales Performance
App: My Private App
Widget Title: Product Family
There are 5 sections in this modules, this is the 4th.  In the 2nd section, I created the Sales Performance dashboard.  Since passing the 2nd section, I have completed one multiple choice challenge, no other changes have been made in the org.  

When submitting the challenge, I receive the following error
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: BSLZQUSC
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: BSLZQUSC
"

I have created 2 new Wave Dev accounts, and with my existing account and the two new dev accounts, I receive the error.  Any ideas?
sagarika bsagarika b
Hi MeighanSF,

May I Request you to please check the below screen shot where we need to Add PipeLines to dashboard.
User-added image

Lists and Range.
1st List:
Field name: Opportunity_Owner
 Title: Sales Rep
2nd List:
Field name: Stage
Title: Opp Stage
3rd List:
Field name: Product_Family
Title: Product Family
4th Range
Select Amount field
Title: Opp Amount.

I hope it will be helpful.

BestRegards,
Sagarika.

debi prasad baraldebi prasad baral
I am getting the below error

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The Sales Performance dashboard was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly

where I have the dashboard and i passed other section with the same dashboard. Please check.
Zachery EngmanZachery Engman
Hi MeighanSF,

Not sure if you ever got it validated, I had similar issue and was able to resolve it just deleting the dashboard and creating a new blank one with just the filter dropped on.  

I responded with the details/steps here: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums#!/feedtype=SINGLE_QUESTION_SEARCH_RESULT&id=9060G000000ICO9QAO

Hope it helps if you are still struggling!