function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Neha Patil 20Neha Patil 20 

Picklist values are not being displayed in lightning component

Hello Experts,

I am using a simple tag 
<force:inputField value="{!v.task.Priority}" />
to display the priority picklist field. The field does get displayed but the values are not displayed correcty as shown in the screenshot below:
User-added image
Can anyone pls help how can i fix this distortion? Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
Hi Neha,

Did you tried in IE or in another browser just to check the browser compatibility? if not please do and let me know if this is reproducible in all the browser.

Thanks
Lokesh
THanks Lokesh for your response.

Yes i have tried in IE as well as chrome but this shows the same behaviour. I suspect this to be a salesforce issue.
Let me know your thoughts over the same

Regards
Neha
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
HI Neha,

Instead of aura:inputField you can go for other option to create a Picklist field in the component.

Check the below link.
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/ui_select.htm

Thanks
Lokesh
Hi Lokesh,
Thanks for your response. I am aware of this link but just wanted to ensure if there is any fix that can be implemented using <force:inputField> itself.

Thanks
Neha
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
It seems like something is breaking from salesforce side you can log a ticket to salesforce asking same. They might give some resolution on this.

Thanks
Lokesh
Sure thanks again

Regards
Neha
Guillermo MirandaGuillermo Miranda
¿Any update on this?¿Is it a bug? Need to use force:inputField and values aren't displayed correctly

thx