function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tobias.brandtobias.brand 

MailChimp visualforce page showing error message: password issues

Hello!
We have integrated mailchimp into our org. On the mailchimp object we have a managed visualforce page showing data from mailchim campaigns. This worked great, but since a few days we receive an error message on the visualforce page. It seems that something with a password is not working. However, the data exchange from salesforce to mailchimp is working. Clicking on a mailchimp report link opens a window to enter a password. This never happened before.

Has anyone an idea?User-added image
Stephen SullivanStephen Sullivan
Hi Tobias, thanks for submitting this - I've just encountered the same problem in my org.
tobias.brandtobias.brand
I opened a ticket with mailchimp and this what they said:

> Hey Tobias,

> So I went ahead and did some testing in a few of our testing accounts and I am actually getting the same error on multiple accounts that are all up to date. What this implies is this is likely a known issue / intended use (although I assume the error is unintended) and therefore I do not have a ready to fix.

> That being said, I did notice that after uninstalling/reinstalling the plugin, there is a campaign share URL that is generated in that section. This looks like : https://cl.ly/2t0T2i0B0h1B <https://cl.ly/2t0T2i0B0h1B> (some parts blurred for security reasons). When clicking this URL, you should be redirected to the reports for that campaign with the password already provided (however the passwords are in Mailchimp if you ever need them). This means the report is still accessible from SF, but not actually see in SF itself.

> Since this does seem to be a known issue, I would love if you could get back to us after reinstalling to confirm this at least provides a workaround so we can add that to the bug report as we investigate this. If you have any further issues, feel free to reach back out and we can continue assisting.
> Thank You,

Not the best answer one can expect, but at least they are - maybe - working on it.
Stephen SullivanStephen Sullivan
Thanks for the update! Good to know it's (probably) not on my end, at least!

Did you go ahead with re-installing by chance?