function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDC developer999SFDC developer999 

Outbound messages failed with (403) forbidden delivery reason

Please tell me what is the reason or where to check if all my outbound messages failed with 403) forbidden delivery reason.

thanks

Best Answer chosen by SFDC developer999
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Typically, the status code 403 responses are the result of the web server being configured to deny access, for some reason, to the requested resource by the client.

I was getting the same error while testing the outbound message, but when I changed the URL in the outbound message it got resolved. 

Here is the blog you can check. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra.

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Typically, the status code 403 responses are the result of the web server being configured to deny access, for some reason, to the requested resource by the client.

I was getting the same error while testing the outbound message, but when I changed the URL in the outbound message it got resolved. 

Here is the blog you can check. Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra.
This was selected as the best answer
SFDC developer999SFDC developer999
thanks, I used different endpoint to test and it worked.