function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
GauriiGaurii 

Hello guys My full Calendar component is not working when locker service is enabled in org.Any approach to resolve this component issues ?

Best Answer chosen by Gaurii
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Firstly you didn't specify what kind of error you are getting when the locker service is enabled.Understanding that your full calendar is not working when locker service is enabled may I suggest you please update the latest version of jQuery and full calendar which should probably resolve the issue.I think jQuery 2 and above is compatible with locker service.

Tip: Trying the 2.2.4 version of jQuery fixed the issue for me in the past.

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it results in helping others who are encountering similar issue.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Firstly you didn't specify what kind of error you are getting when the locker service is enabled.Understanding that your full calendar is not working when locker service is enabled may I suggest you please update the latest version of jQuery and full calendar which should probably resolve the issue.I think jQuery 2 and above is compatible with locker service.

Tip: Trying the 2.2.4 version of jQuery fixed the issue for me in the past.

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it results in helping others who are encountering similar issue.

Best Regards,
Nagendra.
This was selected as the best answer
GauriiGaurii
Hey Nagendra i am not getting any error but i am not able to view this component when locker service is enabled.
Lavanya KLavanya K
Hi Nagendra,
Even i tried uploading latest version of fullcalender and jquery 2.2.4 but still it is not displaying anything in the UI and no error in the backend. I can see only blank screen.
PFB versions which i have used in my code.
| FullCalendar |---------| 3.1.0 |
| jQuery |-----| 2.2.2 and 2.2.4 |
| jQuery UI |-----------| 1.11.4 |

code
    <ltng:require styles="/resource/FullCalenderCSS,
                          /resource/SLDS0122/assets/styles/salesforce-lightning-design-system-ltng.css" 
                  scripts="/resource/jQueryCore2_2_4,
                           /resource/jqueryuitouch/jquery.ui.touch.js,
                           /resource/FullCalenderJS" 
                             afterScriptsLoaded="{!c.doInit}"/>
Could you please help me to resolve this issue.