function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
yash mehta 12yash mehta 12 

production deployment failed and here is screenshot attached..

User-added image
I used this step

From Setup, enter Outbound Changesets in the Quick Find box, then select Outbound Changesets.
If a splash page appears, click Continue.
In the Change Sets list, click New.
Enter a name for your change set, for example, HelloWorldChangeSet, and optionally a description. Click Save.
In the Change Set Components section, click Add.
Select Apex Class from the component type drop-down list, then select the MyHelloWorld and the HelloWorldTestClass classes from the list and click Add to Change Set.
Click View/Add Dependencies to add the dependent components.
Select the top checkbox to select all components. Click Add To Change Set.
In the Change Set Detail section of the change set page, click Upload.
Select the target organization, in this case production, and click Upload.
After the change set upload completes, deploy it in your production organization.
From Setup, enter Inbound Change Sets in the Quick Find box, then select Inbound Change Sets.
If a splash page appears, click Continue.
In the change sets awaiting deployment list, click your change set's name.
Click Deploy.

Best Answer chosen by yash mehta 12
Nish321Nish321
Hi Yash,

Whenever you deploy a trigger/ class from sandbox to production, you need to make sure you have a test class for each (also the code coverage should be greater than or equal to 75%).  So since you are trying to deploy a controller (which in turn is a class), you need to create a test class. You can google search to know what is test class and code coverage.  

All Answers

Balayesu ChilakalapudiBalayesu Chilakalapudi
validate it first and then deploy.
The classes in the changeset must have a code coverage of 75% or more.
Add their test classes as well and enter the test class names in a comma separated list in the run specified tests box.

yash mehta 12yash mehta 12

hey bala I am totally new to this things so can you please help me to do this.

As i have made visualforce page with controller and just started outbound message.

So do i need to make test class for both the file again.

I am confused

Nish321Nish321
Hi Yash,

Whenever you deploy a trigger/ class from sandbox to production, you need to make sure you have a test class for each (also the code coverage should be greater than or equal to 75%).  So since you are trying to deploy a controller (which in turn is a class), you need to create a test class. You can google search to know what is test class and code coverage.  
This was selected as the best answer