function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Joel Solomon 13Joel Solomon 13 

Not able to use lightning because error message keeps popping up

I am currently not able to use lightning because every time I click on anything the following error message continuously pops up. I am the only one in my office who is receiving this message.  Does anyone know how I can fix this? Hitting refresh does not work. 

--Error Message--
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -1532527413)

[NoErrorObjectAvailable] Script error.
a()@https://paradigmgoc.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/zsWZWPmRKjQt6GsG2UtCYg/aura_prod.js:744:128
{anonymous}()@https://paradigmgoc.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/zsWZWPmRKjQt6GsG2UtCYg/aura_prod.js:744:303
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Joel,

This is mainly caused by the Company Information being inaccurate.

1. Click Setup
2. Click Company Profile | Select "Company Information" 
2. Confirm if Primary Contact is Active. If not, replace with an Active user.
3. Click Edit and Click Save on Company Information I hope it will be helpful.

Please mark it as best answer if it information is informative.

BestRegards
RahulKumar
Abhishek Kamath 3Abhishek Kamath 3
Hi,

Even after following the same steps still getting the same error and not sure how to fix it. Please suggest if anyone can offer help.Lightning Error
tawfik-haitawfik-hai
We also have the same problem, but the error ID is just different.
"This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: 613356901)
Technical Stuff >"
The Company profile is not related.
Any idea?
SBgooSBgoo
Hello @tawfik-hai, the error you mentioned has id 613356901 and is not related to the error of this post, which has a different error code.

I found this thread as I started seeing the same issu you had, i.e. error 613356901.
The error details are "
"Uncaught Action failed: force:multiTemplateVirtualList$controller$init [Cannot read property 'onchange' of null]"

User-added image

To reproduce this issue:
1) ensure you have a VF component (even empty) in a Contact Layout
2) via Lightning Sales Console, access a Contact with a Profile that shows such Contact Layout Page
3) try to edit a field, and save the contact (even without changing any value)
4) repeat step 3 for a few times
5) the interface will become darker and show this issue:

ERROR 613356901
"Uncaught Action failed: force:multiTemplateVirtualList$controller$init [Cannot read property 'onchange' of null]"

This error is repeatable easily and it's there with any VF Page we tried.
* HubSpot VF Pages included in HubSpot managed package
* LinkedIn VF Pages
* Custom VF Pages
* even with empty Custom VF Pages the issue is there
Removing the VF Pages from the page layout, removes the issue. Adding any VF Page to the page layout, generates the issue.

Anyone had this issue? It seems that Salesforce Lightning Experience is not compatible with VF Pages?!

Unfortunately Standard Support won't help as we added either a VF Page provided by a 3rd party or some "custom code" (empty ;)).

Ajay Verma 18Ajay Verma 18
Set the default value of the attribute for which onchange is called. this error is due to the property value is null.
Saran sundarSaran sundar
In this case when this error occurs refresh that contact or account page then th popup error message will not display.

i have tried this then the created records in  that page automatically appears for me.
Radek ChromikRadek Chromik
Hello, I have similar problem.. I have lwc lightning-datatable component and when I try to edit some item it throws this error:
Sorry to interrupt
This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. First, would you give us some details? (We're reporting this as error ID: -653075850)

But when I change order of items in table then (after items are reordered) edit is working correctly. Do you any idea how to fix this? Thanks