function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sridhar sridharsridhar sridhar 

Apex "Run all test "

Hi all, i want to run all test classes in production ? to know code coverage in production.
is this operation will effect or problem to the current  fuctionality due to" run all tests"??  ..
is there any effect to the live users at the time of run all tests operation??
if i get test classes failure during run all tests operation.. will it effect existing functionality or any problem to the live user??

thanks
sridhar
Best Answer chosen by sridhar sridhar
Alex EzhilarasanAlex Ezhilarasan

HI Sridhar,

It will not affect any user operations even though all test classes are failed :)  

But, It might delay the new deployments to Produciton; meant Deployment will starts after the 'Run All Tests' completed.

Thanks,
Alex

All Answers

HI Sridhar,

It will not affect any user operations even though all test classes are failed :)  

But, It might delay the new deployments to Produciton; meant Deployment will starts after the 'Run All Tests' completed.

Thanks,
Alex

This was selected as the best answer
sridhar sridharsridhar sridhar
Thanks Alex.. 

Hi all, 

1. any one can  explain any tricks or tips to deploy code into PRODUCTION(organization code coverage for example 60%)  where code coverage is lessthan 75% . 

And

2. need fundamental tips or suggestion to write Test classes for Apex clsses, trigger, schedule apex, batch apex. 

I came up with websites .. really they are confusing.

thanks 

Hi Sridhar,

Trailhead is fun place to learn.

Check this
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/apex_testing