function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sheila McGuireSheila McGuire 

Trailhead Challenge: Get Ready for Life on Mars

On the last step of the Trailhead Challenge "Get Ready for Life on Mars" and I can't complete it because I don't have "Communications" 
Notice Communications is spelled "Cummunications"
Sheila McGuireSheila McGuire
Notice "Communications" is spelled "Cummunications". 

Lindsay ChungLindsay Chung
Sheila, this is the itme you created in the first step of the challenge. You should refer back to ensure you completed that step properly.
Egbert RibberinkEgbert Ribberink
I have the same problem, and can't find this item too. I do not understand Lindsay's comment, referring back to a first step. In what way did i create a communications item there? I only designed a new identity in the first step, didn't I?
Egbert RibberinkEgbert Ribberink
ok, I worked out what I did wrong. I did not tick the 'create wizard tab'box when creating the communication object. Now I did, it says my lightning does not support this tab...
Lindsay ChungLindsay Chung
Egbert, I got the same message. What I ended up doing was switching to Salesforce Classic and finishing that part of the challenge that way.
Sophie Verrette 2Sophie Verrette 2
I am also getting the message that "lightning does not support this tab" of Communications. 
Julie GalidoJulie Galido
Had the same problem. Switched to Classic version and created Tab. Setup>Build>Tabs>Custom Object Tabs>New>Object:Communications>TabStyle:Select what you want>Next>Next>Save
Dana HallDana Hall
If you see "lightning does not support this tab" of Communications, you don't need to switch to Classic. If you refresh the page it will appear.