function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFWallflowerSFWallflower 

Is there a way to default users to Lightning Experience without using the "Switch Users to Lightning Experience" feature under Lightning Experience under Setup?

We are moving to Lightning Experiance shortly for a large chunk of our users.  I'd like to default them to Lightning when them log in on our "go live" day without any special actions on their part.  Is there any way to do this without using the very clunky "Switch Users to Lightning Experience" which can't be sorted or searched?
 User-added image
What setting does this change and is it something that could perhaps be accessed via API? It would be very nice to be able to do a mass update when we are ready to go live.  
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

May I suggest you please check with below salesforce help document which might help you. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra.
SFWallflowerSFWallflower
Unfortunately, that doesn't help.  It just directs me to the "Switch Users to Lightning Experience" app above.  I really do not want to click a check box next to 1000 users.  I'd really like to upload a file that changes a setting on the user record.  I just don't know if that setting is accessible and if it is, what it's called.