function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shruddha AgarwalShruddha Agarwal 

Einstein Data Discovery trail - I am unable to signup for the demo org because it gives me an error - Unable to verify your identity.

I am unable to signup for the demo org because it gives me an error - Unable to verify your identity.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Shruddha,

Sincerely regret the inconvenience.

Assuming that you are getting the following error while trying to register for a free developer edition account.Usually, this error comes if the account is not validated through the registered email address.Please make sure that you provide a valid email address for which the verification code will be sent to verify the account.Once you receive the verification code, provide the code accordingly so that your account gets verified successfully.

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue.

Thanks,
Nagendra.
Gianluca Squillace 4Gianluca Squillace 4
Hello, I've the same issue reported.... but there is also this interesting message in the Captcha area: 
"ERROR for site owner: Invalid domain for site key"

Is this something that can affect the registration ?
Thanks
Nick BoenziNick Boenzi
Clear browser history and try relogging in.  This worked for me.  
Paul TilPaul Til
Nothing works. Tried cleaning cache, different browsers, different computers, valid email and a brand new playground. Nothing works. Here is a recording from crossbrowser testing:
https://app.crossbrowsertesting.com/public/ide35251ab5563b7/livetests/14762325