function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Donald ArahoodDonald Arahood 

Trailhead: Map Your Workflow Criteria to Process Criteria

For this section:

User-added image

Top does not show in the picklist.  How do I add it?
Alap MistryAlap Mistry
@Donald Arahood,
"Top" word is only for search in your Account ID Field. Basically, You need to enter Top Account for this value.
Regards,
Alap Mistry
That doesn't make sense.  Even from the screenshot I included, it show that "Top Account" should show in the drop down when Top is entered.  That would also, logically, indicate that Top Account is an available value in the list.  Neither are there.
Alap MistryAlap Mistry
I think Top Account means type of profile or role in your organization.
Which is unit you working on?
"Map Your Workflow Criteria to Process Criteria" is the unit.  It specifically says to select Top Account.  But, it isn't there.
Alap MistryAlap Mistry
Top Account is based on Roles. so top account means CEO, COO,etc.
Alap.  I appreciate this but the unit is looking specifically for "Top Account"  not some position or a role.  The screenshot is from the unit itself.  Here is another which shows all critieria. 

User-added image
Alap MistryAlap Mistry
I think that Account object include custom field name Top Account with checkbox data type and Support custom field (in Case Object) with Picklist data type. So make this two custom field and try again.
I doubt that is the answer. I the student doing this module had to create custom fields to be able to complete the unit, that would be a step within the unit or earlier in the module. Still, if it gets me through this I will give it a shot. Don Arahood 3301 N University Drive Suite 300 Coral Springs, FL 33065 (d) 954-656-6851 x8807 | (t) 866-905-4334| (f) 888-307-6915 darahood@bfscapital.com [cid:xPtBNRjR8LG8hzwl6R1R]
Darla Krusee 6Darla Krusee 6
Ahhh, thanks, Donald. I just encountered the same issue - "top" not found - but it makes sense now. This is one of the frustrating things about Trailhead, there's no particular order in which to take the modules and units and it's easy to run into situations like this where what you need is created in another unit that you haven't gotten to yet. It would be nice if these were cross-referenced but search might be helpful. Unfortunately, I can't find where the "Top Account" custom field is ever created although it's used in several units.
Salesforce AnswersSalesforce Answers
The solution to this challenge is in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ElrhchZtKQ

-- Salesforce Answers
Vijay AdusumilliVijay Adusumilli
I solved this issue by adding a custom field named 'Top Account' to Accounts objects. With that I was able to complete the Challenge. In this Superbadge, I have come across some other Custom Field requirements and by adding them, I got the badge.
Simon Anlezark 8Simon Anlezark 8
I encountered this problem aslo.  Luckily, you don't need to know the specific criteria of a "Top Account" in order to pass the challenge.
Thomas HThomas H
Alap - Vijay - Salesforce Answers - Donald - Simon - Darla ....

...  smh .... It would help if a Salesforce Moderator(s) could jump in here on these long threads from @Trailhead and weigh in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think Vijay & Darla are onto the issue -- the Process Builder working PRACTICE example  - Prior to the Challenge -   is the sticking point !
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do we Feed This back into Trailhead to get the Trail modules updated / clarified ???

The Process Builder (lengthly example) appears to be missing a Field in my Case Object drop down menu  < Top Account >     ??

I appreciate and understand that the learning is many times in the struggle  )

... but there could be a  > HINT <  when going through the Learning Exercise -- this is Process Builder -- not setting custom fields .... 

Thanks for the Video from -- SF Answers -- on the right criteria choice thru the menu options ...       

I am stuck on about 30 Modules out of 180 completed with situations probably like this one ...

Thomas HThomas H
I see Donald also created a custom field to solve the Practice Exercises   -Prior to the Challenge. 
-- which in many cases have to be correct / complete and untimately roll into the Challenges ...

... and Thanks for posting your email Donald !
Skyler Keglar 16Skyler Keglar 16
@Donald Arahood,
i was trying to complete this same training.  I started back at the begining of the module to read over details of what I missed.  One very important detail was in the "Importat" alert.......
"This module doesn't show you how to create those fields or templates, because our focus is on the concepts and best practices for migrating workflow rules."

User-added image

adrianne geyeradrianne geyer
This module is stupid. Even though they simply "go over the concepts", they outline the steps in the lesson. However, you can't complete the steps without adding the custom fields first. They were totally unclear in this module.The good news is you can still complete the challenge and get your points by doing the steps in the challenge.