function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Dan KnudsvigDan Knudsvig 

Build a Lemonade Stand app, Make Custom Fields issue

In this challenge I am getting this error message: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a Flavor record with the name 'Classic Lemonade Flavor' and a Price of $2."  But I do have a Flavor record with the name 'Classic Lemonade Flavor' with a price of $2.  I tried logging out and back in to the org and Trailhead.  That didn't work so I restarted the computer.  That didn't work either.  Please help.  Doing this one with my kids and the neighborhood kids and have a lot of little ones really into it.  Thank you!
Alain CabonAlain Cabon
Hello,

User-added image
User-added image

Regards,

Alain

Dan KnudsvigDan Knudsvig
User-added image
User-added image

This is what I have.  Is the problem my missing Drink Order?
Jarod EvensonJarod Evenson
It looks like you have 4 different price fields, and the one with the actual price has a typo (lower case 'P'). In setup, type objects then click on Objects. Click on the Flavor object and look down at the Custom Fields & Relationships section. There should only be one field there: field label and name of Price, API Name of Price__c, Data Type of Currency, Length of 4, and 0 decimal places. Delete all but one and make sure the one remaining meets these criteria.

User-added image
Charlene ShihCharlene Shih
I understand this is a Lightning trailhead project - which was simple to complete once the program was up an running. However, is there a way to access this on Salesforce Classic and get the project to complete/verify as well?
Dan KnudsvigDan Knudsvig
Hi Charlene. I was only able to complete in Lightning. I had tried very hard to get it to work in Classic but was not able to.