function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Philip Porublev SFDCPhilip Porublev SFDC 

Problem connecting Wave dev org to TH

Hello

Trying to verify a challenge but hitting the following error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Could not find the correct dashboard state. Please verify the endpoint and results are correct. I have connected Trailhead to my dev org but perhaps since the dev org is in Swedish it is unable to verify the work I did?

Trail:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/wave_dashboard_designer_basics/units/wave_add_key_metrics_evaluate_business

Dev org:
https://eu11.salesforce.com/analytics/wave/wave.apexp?tsid=02u0Y0000013781
philip@wavey.se

Perhaps something else I can try?
John LaJohn La
I run into this issue as well on this trail.  I think in my scenario it's because i have an older Wave DE org which was created before some of the newer feature came out and data set came out.  

I don't want to create a new TH org and start over all the completed ones just to get to the latest data/instructions....

Anyone else? 
Shalom RubdiShalom Rubdi
Tried this with two different orgs & still got the 'Could not find the correct dashboard state. Please verify the endpoint and results are correct.' error.

Very cryptic!  Strange thing is that later challenges do pass, yet this particular one throws an error, preventing me from attaining the badge :)

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
PuneetGautamPuneetGautam
I am getting similar issue for 

Build and Administer Wave Analytics  Wave Dashboard Designer Basics
"Add Key Metrics to Evaluate Your Business "  TrailHead. I have tried many alternative.  any help? 

User-added image

Rick CulbrethRick Culbreth
User-added image  I'm having the same issue. May open ticket with support if I cannot figure out what to do.
PuneetGautamPuneetGautam
I am able to resolve this. Thing I noticed is , I was getting issue on previous version of wave . However when I created new org and implemented as same it worked fine.
Aleksey KolesnikAleksey Kolesnik
Facing the same problen with new crated org.

https://na33.salesforce.com/analytics/wave/wave.apexp?tsid=02u39000000Cror#dashboard/0FK390000004G8EGAU/edit

akolesnik_wave@salesfroce.com
Matthew EllisonMatthew Ellison
Has a solution been found for this? I'm running into the same problem now. 
Tom ParisiTom Parisi
Good morning everyone! Does anyone have a reasonable solution to this as of yet other than creating a new DE Org? 
TAYLOR WIMBERLY 14TAYLOR WIMBERLY 14
I am getting the same error. I will try to create a new DE org and start over with this challenge.
TAYLOR WIMBERLY 14TAYLOR WIMBERLY 14
Started with a fresh DE org. Got the same error, "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the correct dashboard state. Please verify the endpoint and results are correct."
Stefanie BayerStefanie Bayer
Hi guys, check that you have only one Dashboard called Sales Performance. One is automatically created when you set up a the Sales Wave App. What worked for me was deleting the Sales Wave App (with the automatically created dashboard), then clone my original Sales Performance Dashboard - calling it again "Sales Performance" - and then (to stop further confusions) delete the old "Sales Performance" dashboard.
Frank Kessler 3Frank Kessler 3
For those stuck on this, notice the challenge never mentions Grouping the new step by anything.
Eric BynumEric Bynum
This is still a problem -- has anyone heard any news on this? I started from scratch on this today - went all the way back to the first unit and built the Sales Performance dashboard precisely following the set of steps all the way up to the challenge in the second unti. And I'm still getting the same bewildering error. If anyone has opened up a ticket on this, can you share the link with me so that I can contibute whatever I can?

Additionally, I have verified that there is absolutely no other dashboard in my organization with the name Sales Performance.

I really want this badge.

Thanks.

EB
Brad EndresBrad Endres
Has anyone found a solution for this?
Eric BynumEric Bynum
Not to my knowledge. I've tried this in both Safari and Chrome -- I still get the same error.

EB

Elzbieta KasprzykElzbieta Kasprzyk
I'm also stuck on this, would be great to find solution here.
Pruthvi PonnagantiPruthvi Ponnaganti
I Completed the Challenge with Just two Steps..

Step 1:
Click on 123Number..

User-added image

Step 2:
Here Given Step label name, Change Measure, Filterby for Widget title(click right corner setting Icon)

User-added image

pratap pendampratap pendam
Getting the same error, I have checked to see if there is any duplicate dashboard name and checked all the other names and things, but not a clue !!
Michael Wray 18Michael Wray 18

Stefanie Bayer's instructions worked for me.  Just to recap -
1. If you created the Sales Analytics app, which may have been renamed to My First Analytics App, or Analytics for Sales Managers, open the app, and then in the upper right drop down, select Delete.  Wait for all the assets to be deleted.
2. Edit your "Sales Performance" dashboard, rename it to Sales Performance #1", Save It.  Then click on the upper right "..." and select "Clone in new tab."
3. Rename the clone copy to "Sales Performance"
4. Go back to Trailhead, relaunch for good measure, and then click "Check Challenge"