function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Luís AmorimLuís Amorim 

Trailhead - hands-on error

I was completing the hands-on challenge for Workflow Rule Migration > Map Your Workflow Criteria to Process Criteria and checking the challenge I get the below error. I already tried to use a new trailhead playgroud but I'm still getting the same error. Can you please assist.

Thanks and regards.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NLBSTXKH
Best Answer chosen by Luís Amorim
Arvind KumarArvind Kumar
Hi Luis,

There are two steps. Please follow below mention step.

1.) I've checked and you are missing any steps which have been mentioned in the trailhead challenge. 
     No need to create a new Developer Edition just check that you've well configured your challenge.

2.) You probably get this error, because your session has expired.

Please try to logout of your DE (in trailhead, not the org) and reconnect your DE to trailhead. Then, please re-check the challenge. It
should pass now.

Thanks,
Arvind Kumar

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Luis,

Usually, this error is caused by namespace issue.

Please check below post for trailhead FAQ
1) https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Trailhead_FAQ
2) https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F00000005JciIAE

I think my work is correct, but the challenge verification is still giving me an error.

If you think you've completed the challenge correctly, but you are still getting errors, make sure that you are using a fresh Developer Edition that does not have a namespace prefix. (What is a namespace prefix?) If you are still having trouble, use the “Share Feedback” button in the footer or on the right column to send a support request

Still, if the problem persists may I suggest you please validate the next unit in the module and come back and check if it does the trick.

Thanks,
Nagendra.
Arvind KumarArvind Kumar
Hi Luis,

There are two steps. Please follow below mention step.

1.) I've checked and you are missing any steps which have been mentioned in the trailhead challenge. 
     No need to create a new Developer Edition just check that you've well configured your challenge.

2.) You probably get this error, because your session has expired.

Please try to logout of your DE (in trailhead, not the org) and reconnect your DE to trailhead. Then, please re-check the challenge. It
should pass now.

Thanks,
Arvind Kumar
This was selected as the best answer
Luís AmorimLuís Amorim
Thanks for your help, I re-checked the challenge, verified some of the steps and it passed the challenge.
Arvind KumarArvind Kumar
Hi Luis,

Congrats !!! you have passed the challenge.

Please mark the best answer to my answer. If it was helpful for you.

Thanks,
Arvind Kumar