function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Katerina PapadogiannakiKaterina Papadogiannaki 

Trailhead: How can I uninstall an app so I ca re-do a challenge please?

Hello all, I am going through Trailhead and i got really stuck in one challenge under Admin Beginner, Reports and Dashboards, Extend Your Reporting Strategy with the AppExchange Challenge. There is a high chance i messed up big time so i tried to uninstall the app i was suppose to practise on and it does not even let me do that as there ate various dependencies but i do not get any other option - to delete the dependencies for example. I do not think it's easy to track my steps back in anymore so can you please help unistall the app so i can start from scratch?
Thanks!
Katerina  
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
Hi Katerina,

Instead of trying uninstalling an app Why not create a new Trailhead playground and use it for your learning.

Thanks
Lokesh
Jeffrey SatterwhiteJeffrey Satterwhite
Mine won't let me install the App in the Trailhead Playground. It defaults back to my personal account, I have tried 10 times at this point and can't figure it out. Any suggestions? 
Jose Luis Blazquez San JuanJose Luis Blazquez San Juan
I have the same issue. AppExchane indicates that the package has been installed but I don't see it listed in the Installed Packages. I'd appreciate help to unistall it.
Richard Ackermann 10Richard Ackermann 10
Interesting I also fell into that hole and cannot get out in my situation the package fails to show up on my listings and yet I cannot install it again. Will start a new PG and see if that sticks.
Richard Ackermann 10Richard Ackermann 10
User-added image