function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michael ZimmersMichael Zimmers 

I'm getting "class not found" error...

...and it sure looks like it's there to me.

I'm doing the tutorial on REST callouts, and the exit test calls for making a class called "AnimalLocator." I created the class, wrote the code for it per the instructions, and ran the tests. When check the challenge, though, I get an error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
No Apex class named 'AnimalLocator' was found."

I've double checked my spelling and capitalization. What rookie mistake might I be making here?

Thanks.

Best Answer chosen by Michael Zimmers
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
Hi Michael,

Could you please check which trailhead playground have you selected to verify the changes. Presuming your verification org in not correct.

Thanks
Lokesh

All Answers

Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
Hi Michael,

Could you please check which trailhead playground have you selected to verify the changes. Presuming your verification org in not correct.

Thanks
Lokesh
This was selected as the best answer
Hi, Lokesh -

Interesting...I went to my settings, and the only user listed was not me (playful-badger something). I hit the "connect an org" button and a new entry with my email address appeared. So I went back to the trailhead I was working on, and I'm not getting that error anymore.

So, I'm not 100% sure what I just did, but the problem seems to be fixed. Thank you for replying.
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
Please mark this question solved. 
Done. (It took me a few minutes to find where to do that). Thanks again.