function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MaggieSumitMaggieSumit 

I am getting coverage issue while deploying updated trigger through sandbox. In production I have 80% coverage and I have also checked not test class getting failed but when I deploying any trigger or class I am getting this Error Msg.

Hi,
I am getting coverage issue while deploying updated trigger through sandbox.

In production I have 80% coverage and I have also checked not test class getting failed but when I deploying any trigger or class I am getting this Error Msg.

Code Coverage Failure
The following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage.
EventTriggers

Please Help me on this.
v varaprasadv varaprasad
Hi Sumit

If you created any new fields or objects,custom labels first deploy those then deploy trigger and its related classes.

and use setting like .

User-added image

please check once and options settings and let me know.

Thanks
Varaprasad
Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Sumit,

At least 75% of your Apex code must be covered by unit tests, and all of those tests must complete successfully. Note the following:
When deploying to a production organization, every unit test in your organization namespace is executed.
Calls to System.debug are not counted as part of Apex code coverage.
Test methods and test classes are not counted as part of Apex code coverage.
While only 75% of your Apex code must be covered by tests, your focus shouldn't be on the percentage of code that is covered. Instead, you should make sure that every use case of your application is covered, including positive and negative cases, as well as bulk and single records. This should lead to 75% or more of your code being covered by unit tests.
Every trigger must have some test coverage.
All classes and triggers must compile successfully.

Source : I hope it will be helpful.

Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.

Best Regards
Rahul Kumar