function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MedhanieHabteMedhanieHabte 

Build a 3D VR App Trailhead: Building Failed - Unable to list target platforms

Hi all,

I am working on a 3D Virtual Reality app Trailhead and seem to be stuck with building out the app. I encounter this error.

"Unable to list target platforms. Please make sure the android sdk path is correct. See the Console for more details.  See the Console for details."

Error:Invalid command android

UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer:PrepareForBuild(BuildOptions, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget)

CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to list target platforms. Please make sure the android sdk path is correct. See the Console for more details. 
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_101.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="/Users/medhaniehabte/Library/Android/sdk/tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "/Applications/Unity/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/sdktools.jar" -

stderr[
Error:

I have correctly set up android studio and SDK and assigned the right directory, but when I get to building, I am stuck, any steps I should take.
Dave ParadiseDave Paradise
I'm having the exact same problem but haven't found an answer anywhere.
Dave ParadiseDave Paradise
@MedhanieHabte

Found a solution: https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/android-build-fails-when-the-latest-android-sdk-tools-25-dot-3-1-version-is-used