function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Amiya DasAmiya Das 

URL No longer exists for a community page

I am getting 'URL No longer exists for a community page' error while previewing a vf page related to communities. While if i am creating a login page without using community template page(custom vf page), I am able to preview that page. When i am using the template page, this error occurs.
Any Ideas for resolution???. 
Thanks in advance
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Amiya,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

There is a potential issue where the domain records are left in place after a sandbox refresh. This causes problems after a refresh has taken place since two domain records from different org ids will resolve to one domain. 

Communities which use templates, this will cause a 'URL No Longer Exists' error when accessing that Community in the Sandbox.

You can Log a case with Support to verify the cause of the error. If the error is in fact caused by this issue, Support can change the Community Subdomain for the affected as a workaround. 

***IMPORTANT NOTE*** : This known issue is not the only possible cause of a 'URL No Longer Exists' error when accessing a Community in the Sandbox. That message can also appear if the Community needs to be published. Please open the Community Builder for the affected Community, click "Publish", wait for publish to complete, and confirm the error still happens before contacting Support for assistance.

Hope the issue gets resolved.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra