function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sandip87sandip87 

Synchronize the data from Salesforce to MS Dynamics CRM

Hi Everyone, 

I want to sync Salesforce data (records from custom object) with MS Dynamics record in real-time. I've similar data structure in both systems with unique Id to match the record in both systems. 

I've created an outbound message from workflow that will be triggered when the record is inserted or updated in Salesforce object. Now I want to update the corresponding record in Dynamics with those updated values. I know it requires building a web-service that will do the DML operations in Dynamics but I'm new to dynamics and need help to build the web-service. Also, I'm not sure on how and where to host this web-service. 

Appreciate your help in advance. :)

Thanks, 
Sandip

sandip87sandip87
Hi, 

I've posted the same question on Microsoft community as well and received the reply suggesting to use Microsoft Dynamics web API directly. 

It would be a great help if someone guide me to do the Salesforce to Dynamics sync. 

Thank you, 
Neha Kulshrestha 4Neha Kulshrestha 4
Hi, 

I also have same requirment. Could you please let me know how you did it?
Thanks in advance
Neha
Carol LoudCarol Loud
You can synchronize the data from Salesforce to MS Dynamics CRM using the Skyvia (https://skyvia.com/data-integration/integrate-salesforce-dynamics-crm) cloud service.