function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bhanu_prakashbhanu_prakash 

sumit for approval function

Hi ,
we need to send case for submit for approval.
User perspective :
when he click on submit for appproval, User need to able select list approvers to appprove.
1.  it need to multipule user and if he selected 2 approvers both approvers need to approver case.
2. Submitter has to ablilty recall for submission

How can we acheive it ?
Thanks for advance !!

Regards,
Bhanu
Mustafa JhabuawalaMustafa Jhabuawala
Bhanu,

User need to able select list approvers to appprove - This you can't do using approval processes, the apporval will go directly to the owner or the users manager. Refer screen shot - 

User-added image

it need to multipule user and if he selected 2 approvers both approvers need to approver case - There is no such feature available in approval process where you can send approval to multiple approvers.

Submitter has to ablilty recall for submission - This is also not available.

You can try this - Instead of sending approval to multiple users you can create multiple levels for ex. if A accepted then it should go to B and so on, instead of going to multiple persons at a time it should flow from one person to another.

Regarding recalling for submission - I think you can achieve this through apex code. You can do submission, approval and rejection through apex code too. Ref this link (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_process_example.htm)
bhanu_prakashbhanu_prakash
Thanks for response, I already shows this. but requirment are not fullfilled. please let me how can we do that using code ??