function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mayur$fdc99Mayur$fdc99 

Please anyone can help... for challenge Workflow Rule Migration>>Map Your Workflow Actions to Process Actions

For challenge Workflow Rule Migration>>Map Your Workflow Actions to Process Actions
 "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
We updated an opportunity's stage to Closed Won, but a draft contract for the associated account wasn't created. Make sure the Closed Won criteria node and its associated action are configured correctly."

Kind Regards
Mayur 

Alain CabonAlain Cabon
Hi,

It seems that you have inverted the creation of the task and the creation of the contract according the conditions so there are too many conditions for the creation of the contract.

I just retrieved an old process very similar. 

Regards
raymond wangraymond wang
Hi Mayur, 

I am running into exact the same error, how did you get pass that error? 

except my criteria is in right order with the close won and banking as the first one.

Regards,
Raymond
raymond wangraymond wang
"Challenge not yet complete in Playground-1-Dreamhouse
We updated an opportunity's stage to Closed Won, but a draft contract for the associated account wasn't created. Make sure the Closed Won criteria node and its associated action are configured correctly."

Above is the error message. 
User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image

I've tried this with 2 different trailhead playground, no luck with that. When I manually change an opportunity's stage to Closed Won, the draft contract can be created successfully!!
raymond wangraymond wang
I have finally passed this challenge. 

Here I am gonna leave a few notes for those who still stuck in this. 

for draft contract, it's not so tricky, just remember to clean up all the other processes linking with opportunity and unnecessory record types in opportunity, and in the action add those required fields as well, that should put you through. 

the other node is a little tricky, you need to use the industry in the account rather than in the opportunity in the criteria, in the action, you need to assign the task to the account owner's ID rather than opportunity owner's ID.

Another thing is make sure your process works without any error, then check the challenge.

User-added image

User-added image
Lesley QuinteroLesley Quintero
Do we have to do anything to the contract object (ie, edit or delete fields) to complete this challenge, or does the challenge just assume that you are configuring the "action" correctly?

Hrushikesh PradhanHrushikesh Pradhan
The Best way is to try it with fresh new playground not DE.Its worked for me :)
Other way it to Deactivate all othe process those are conflicting with this process and then try.