function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alisha Goyal 18Alisha Goyal 18 

I want to know how do I get lightning Rediness check report in my org?

Hi,

I want to know how do I get lightning Rediness check report. where should I check the report
Best Answer chosen by Alisha Goyal 18
Jyothi ManniathillathJyothi Manniathillath
Hi Alisha,

For getting Lightning readiness report, follow the steps below:
  1. Go to your Setup page and click on "Lightning Experience"
  2. Look under the section entitled “Evaluate if Lightning Experience Is Right for Your Org,” and look for the topic entitled    “Check Your Lightning  Experience Readiness.”  Next to this topic, you’ll see a link called “Evaluate.” Click it!
  3. After a few seconds you can access the Lightning readiness report from Files in Salesforce. Also, it can be accessed from your email.
This link might be helpful:
 https://www.salesforce.com/blog/2016/09/is-your-org-ready-for-lightning-experience.html

Thanks,
Jyothi

All Answers

Rahul KumarRahul Kumar (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Alisha,

All they are saying is that in order to properly assess your 'readiness', the tools that are doing the review are located outside of your Salesforce org.  They are not changing your config or data, but in the spirit of openness, they want to make sure you know that this information is being sent outside of your org. 

No real security risk, but some companies prohibit any external access/storing/transfer of their configuration or data under any circumstances.

Please refer the below link for reference. Please mark it as best answer if the information is informative.so that question is removed from an unanswered question and appear as a proper solution.

Thanks
Rahul Kumar
Jyothi ManniathillathJyothi Manniathillath
Hi Alisha,

For getting Lightning readiness report, follow the steps below:
  1. Go to your Setup page and click on "Lightning Experience"
  2. Look under the section entitled “Evaluate if Lightning Experience Is Right for Your Org,” and look for the topic entitled    “Check Your Lightning  Experience Readiness.”  Next to this topic, you’ll see a link called “Evaluate.” Click it!
  3. After a few seconds you can access the Lightning readiness report from Files in Salesforce. Also, it can be accessed from your email.
This link might be helpful:
 https://www.salesforce.com/blog/2016/09/is-your-org-ready-for-lightning-experience.html

Thanks,
Jyothi
This was selected as the best answer