function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Julian KeefeJulian Keefe 

Superbadge: Lightning Experience Rollout Challenge 4 - Enhance Account Record Pages

Hello ,

I am currently working through the Lightning Rollout Superbadge and have hit a stump on the enhance account record pages 
error

User-added image

I updated both the account and account sales layout with the appropriate fields highlighted and assigned them to Custom Sales Team Profile and Standard user profile yet I am still getting this error.

Do I need to create a sales rep profile when there is already a Custom Sales Profile created ? What other errors could be causing this. Not looking for the answer but any general direction would be greatly appreciated ! Also, for Paloma's page would her page assignment just be set to Standard Platform user ? 

Second question. Is the Key Sales Data page built using Lightning app builder ?

Thank you for help. 
Puneet KhoslaPuneet Khosla
How did you get past Challenge 3.. I am getting an error : 

The AccountTab Visualforce page does not include one or both of the following: the apex:slds tag in the page, or the slds-table value in the table.
Julian KeefeJulian Keefe
@puneet , see my previous thread where someone answers this question . I had trouble with that challenge also but this helped me https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G000000MOzCQAW