function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michael ColuzziMichael Coluzzi 

This app can't be installed

Hi All!

I was attempting the "Build Flexible Apps with Visualforce Pages and Lightning Components" trailhead project but I am unable to install the package that the require to be installed prior to beginning. When i go to install the package, I recieve the errors below. I verified that it is installing into my "Hands-On Org" and I even attempted creating a new Trailhead org and the same issues persists. 

Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void setCurrentPage(System.PageReference) from the type test
DreamhouseTests: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void setCurrentPage(System.PageReference) from the type test

Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void isRunningTest() from the type test
GetPropertiesApexController: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void isRunningTest() from the type test

Apex class 'GetPropertiesApexController' does not exist
Similar_Properties: Apex class 'GetPropertiesApexController' does not exist

Does anyone have any ideas what I might have to do to fix this. Sorry if there has been an answer posted already, I couldn't seem to find one.

Thank you,

Michael

Deborah OrthDeborah Orth
I'm running into a similar issue but have been able to get further than you Michael.
I am on the 3rd step "Use a Visualforce Page as a Component in a Lightning Page" and when I try to verify the step I keep getting "Could not find the 'GetPropertiesApexController' Apex Class." I checked the class security and enabled all profiles just to be sure but no luck.

Might have to spin up new playground and start again from scratch?

Any ideas anyone?
Thanks,
Deb
Daniel BallingerDaniel Ballinger

I believe there has been a change to this steps challenges, but the step validation hasn't been updated. I'm getting the same error:

Could not find a method named 'getIsClassic' in 'GetPropertiesApexController'. Check your code and try again.

User-added image

Yet the step makes no mention of that class or method. Google webcache showed up an older version of the same step that appeared to require this method. https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:SjNopCuukOsJ:https://trailhead.salesforce.com/de/projects/workshop-lightning-programmatic/steps/programmatic-step-3+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nz

Open GetPropertiesApexController.apxc.
Add the following code on a new line after private final Property__c prop;:
public Boolean getIsClassic() { return (UserInfo.getUiThemeDisplayed() == 'Theme3' && ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('beLightning') == null); }

Maybe just add the requested message to get past the validation?