function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MedhanieHabteMedhanieHabte 

Stuck on the Use the Salesforce Lightning Design System to Style Visualforce Pages trailhead

Greetings all, I seem to be stuck on the Use the Salesforce Lightning Design System to Style Visualforce Pages module, I modeled my contact page but can't seem to get the contact's to display, any steps others have taken?
Krishna Kumar 148Krishna Kumar 148
The following snippet helped me to pass the exam. However, facing the same issue quoted by you.
<apex:page standardController="Contact" recordSetVar="contacts">

<apex:slds /> 

<apex:repeat value ="{!contacts}" var = "c">
            	<dl class="slds-list_horizontal slds-wrap">
  <dt class="slds-item_label slds-text-color_weak slds-truncate" title="Frst Label">First Label:</dt>
  <dd class="slds-item_detail slds-truncate" title="Description for first label">{!c.Name}</dd>
  <dt class="slds-item_label slds-text-color_weak slds-truncate" title="Second Label">Second Label:</dt>
  <dd class="slds-item_detail slds-truncate" title="Description for second label">{!c.Phone}</dd>
</dl>
            </apex:repeat>

</apex:page>

Dane JunkinDane Junkin
I got really ffrustrated with this Challenge because I kept getting  the error that the Name Value List was not being used. The only difference between my code and yours was that I had used slds-list_inline and I had not used slds-wrap. These are style choices in the framework of this class. and they worked fine and as expected in the preview. Still it was not recongnised as "using" Name Value List Utility.