function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brandon Best 37Brandon Best 37 

Lightning Experience Superbadge step 7

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HEMGXMGK"

Is anyone else getting this error for step 7 when creating the report?
Thomas DennisThomas Dennis
I'm also running into this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GECGCLQZ

I tried deleting the report i made titled: Opportunities Pipeline as it says in the documentation but then when i try to create it again i am getting a new error that says a report that has that name has already been created or ran in the past.
Garrett DGarrett D
I had the naming issue too. I figured out a workaround that was successful for me:

1. Switch to Classic
2. Open the Left Side Hidden Tab Bar
3. Open Recycle Bin, and Undelete the Report(s) with the Desired Name (Opportunities Pipeline)
4. Switch back to LEX, go to the Report you just restored, and rename it (both naming fields).
5. Save and then Delete.
6. The Unique Name "Opportunities Pipeline" will now be available again.
Puneet KhoslaPuneet Khosla
Sometimes your session in Trailhead expires. Try refreshing the trailhaed page and if you are logged out, then log in and check