function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Iskren MarinovIskren Marinov 

I only have blank pages when I use the object manager

Hi, I recently started learning salesforce, thereforeI am a complete beginner. So I started using the trailheads. I had a problem already with the first challenge. I need to amend a contact field. When I go to the object manager, then fields, then I click new and I get a blank page in the object manager window and I cant do anything. I tried refreshing it many times but nothing changes. I noticed that I get many of these blank windows. I am so far quite frustrated but I dont want to give up quickly. Thanks for your help. 
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Marinov,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

I have tried the same in my developer org which works absolutely fine for me.Please find the below screenshot for your reference.
User-added image
May I suggest you please clear all the cache and cookies and log out of all accounts and log in once again which should probably do the trick.

Still, if the problem persists give a try by attempting the challenge in a different browser.

Hope this helps.

Mark this as solved if it's resolved.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Iskren MarinovIskren Marinov
Hi Nagendra, I amusing Chrome normally. I cleaned the cache, thecookies, logged out/in but still nothing shows. It worked with IE. I do not want to use IE however. WHat else can I do ? I guess most of the users use chrome. Thanks!
Lola Ariran 7Lola Ariran 7
Hi @Iskren Marinov, did you ever get the Chrome issue resolved? I'm having the same issue and I spoke to salesforce and they don't seem to have a solution as it works in Explorer.
Kaustav SarkarKaustav Sarkar
Check "Third Party Cookies" in Chrome settings. I started having this issue, when I blocked it. I allowed it again and the problem is gone.
Lola Ariran 7Lola Ariran 7
@kaustavSarkar, Thank you so very much. This worked, no else had a clue how to fix it, not Salesforce and not Google. It was allowed already so I blocked it and allowed it again and it worked. 

Thanks a lot 

Lola 
Email GenaEmail Gena
This resolved the problem for me as well (Chrome Version 69.0.3497.92)- allowing 3rd party cookies enabled page content and made it visible in Lightening. It never affected Classic. Thank you Kaustav!
grant parkis 4grant parkis 4
Problem still exists in chrome - and yes - allowing 3rd party cookies was the solution.  
Dave GallowayDave Galloway
I had the same issue, none of our brainiacs had a clue.    Flipped the 3rd party cookie setting and I'm good again THANKS

Anand ManhasAnand Manhas
Allowing third-party cookies will help 
Anjelica JohnsonAnjelica Johnson
Can someone help me, Im working on Lab 1A and Im on #82 and then what the directions are showing me I don't have all of the information and I don't know how to go back and fix it. can you help?
Amiya Behera 1Amiya Behera 1
Done allowing my third party cookies setting. But still facing issues in a new form. When I click new for a new field, it logs me out of my salesforce and ask to login again but this time it allows me to create field in classic mode not lightening mode. How to I fix it. Please help.